Samsung Galaxy Note10 in Rose Pink color appears online
An image render of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 in Rose Pink color has surfaced ahead of its August launch.
Aside from the Rose Pink color, there will be different variants such as White, Silver, and Black. It is said that the Rose color will be available in specific countries when it launches.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series will either a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 or Samsung Exynos 9825 chipset, up to 12GB of RAM, up to 512GB of UFS 3.0 storage, three-step aperture rear cameras, IP68 dust and water resistance, S-Pen with the same resistance, and Samsung OneUI based on Android 9 Pie. To know more about its specs, check our article here.
Stay tuned as the Galaxy Note 10 series will launch on August 7, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 unofficial specs:
- 6.3-inch FHD+ (2280 x 1080) Infinity Display (Dynamic AMOLED), 401ppi
- HDR 10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.96GHz octa-core (US model)
- Adreno 640 GPU (US Model)
- Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm 2.7GHz octa-core
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 12MP F 1.5-F1.8-F2.4 +16MP F2.2 wide-angle + 12MP F2.1 Telephoto
- OIS, Hyperlapse, Special Night, 4K 60fps video recording, Ultra Slow-Mo
- 10MP F2.2 front camera (Dual-Pixel Autofocus, 4K 30fps video recording)
- Dual-SIM card slot (nano)
- No expandable microSD card slot
- WiFi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- IP68 dust and water-resistant
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- S-Pen w/ IP68 water and dust resistance, 4096 pressure levels, gesture navigation, animated messaging, smart selection, translation function
- AKG Stereo Speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
- Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie)
- 3,500mAh battery w/ 25W fast charging and 12W wireless charging
- 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm