Samsung Notebook Odyssey gaming notebook announced at CES 2019
Samsung revealed their latest gaming laptop, the Samsung Notebook Odyssey, with the new NVIDIA RTX 2080 graphics.
The Notebook Odyssey sports a 15.6-inch display with a 144Hz refresh rate, 8th-Gen Intel Core i7 processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, 16GB RAM, 256GB NVMe SSD/1TB HDD storage, stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos, Jet Blade blowers, and a Penta-pipe cooling system.
There are three main features for the Samsung Notebook Odyssey:
- Odyssey Mode – This allows users to save setting presets under different profiles for various games.
- Beast Mode – It lets you modulate the gaming notebook’s performance depending on the software it is running.
- Black Equalizer – It improves in-game lighting.
Samsung Notebook Odyssey
- 15.6” Full HD, 144Hz refresh rate, G-SYNC
- 8th-Gen Intel Core i7 processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080
- 16 GB RAM (Dual memory slot)
- 256 GB NVMe SSD (2x SSD slot) / 1 TB HDD (1x HDD slot)
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO
- Stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos
- 1x USB-C
- 3x USB3.0
- 1x HDMI port
- 1x RJ-45 port
- 357.6 X 270.5 X 19.9mm
While the Samsung Notebook Odyssey’s pricing is yet to be announced, it will be available in the US by early 2019. Its availability will expand to Korea, China, and other select regions later on.