Sony has just launched an addition to its RX100 lineup of cameras, the RX100M7.
The RX100M7 has the same 24-200mm lens as the previous model, 20.1mp 1-inch stacked BSI CMOS sensor, support for 4k video recording, and the latest BIONZ X image processing engine that’s also seen in Sony’s Alpha 9, Alpha A7R that allows for real-time tracking and real-time Eye Auto Focus.
Sony RX100M7 specs:
- 1.0-type stacked 20.1 MP Exmor RS CMOS image sensor with DRAM chip and latest-generation BIONZ X image processor
- Rated for up to 60 AF/AE tracking calculations per second and 20fps AF/AE tracking
- 357-point focal-plane phase-detection + 425-point contrast-detection AF with a rated 0.02 second AF speed
- Real-Time Tracking and Real-Time Eye AF for humans and animals
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm F2.8 – F4.5 Large Aperture High Magnification Zoom Lens
- “Single Burst Shooting” Drive Mode at up to 90FPS
- 4K HDR (HLG) for video with supported by Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF, 4K Active SteadyShot, Vertical-position data recording, and integrated microphone jack
The RX100m7 is available for purchase at all Sony Centres and authorized dealers nationwide. It is priced as follows:
- Body – Php 69,999
- Body + Shooting grip kit – Php 74,999