TikTok announces TikTok for Business
TikTok is announcing a new way for brands to connect with potential customers more creatively and engagingly with TikTok for Business.
Brands have been a crucial part of TikTok, as they start trends, communities, and bring awareness to public service initiatives. With TikTok for business, brands have several unique ways to engage with people, including:
- Scale and creativity: TikTok is a growing platform based around creativity, giving brands various tools to tell their stories.
- Sight, motion, and sound: With TikTok, brands have several opportunities to tell their stories with sound, including music, sound effects, voice-overs, reactions, and more.
- Inclusive & participatory community: Being a community-based platform, marketers can create campaigns that engage fans, impacting them, and creating their own versions.
- The place where culture is made: Being an open platform, anyone and any brand can be discovered. Culture is created, shared, and experienced on TikTok every day.
- Seamless and simple solutions: TikTok is capable of delivering rich and immersive storytelling to its users. All marketing campaigns are seamless, full-screen video, and appear natively with the user experience. TikTok is also building a suite of measurement solutions, and other new features such as their AR Branded Effect called Brand Scan.
“TikTok for Business opens an entirely new window of opportunity to create content that speaks to people and invites the community to join in the conversation,” said John Castro, Community Operations Manager, TikTok Philippines. “Brands have the opportunity to turn traditional marketing on its head and truly engage with today’s users by encouraging them to make TikToks, instead of simply viewing ads.”
Being an open and global platform, content made from the Philippines has the potential to go viral across the globe, reaching diverse audiences. Brands may be able to create partnerships with TikTok’s creators to develop authentic and creative content through collaborations.
To learn more about TikTok for business, click here.