Vivo X21 to launch on June 21
Vivo is now prepping up for the local launch of the Vivo X21, months after the announcement of the device in China.
The Vivo X21 comes with a 6.28-inch AMOLED display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor, 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage, and the company’s first local smartphone with an in-display fingerprint scanner. It will launch this June 21 at 6 pm (GMT+8).
Vivo X21 / X21 UD specs:
- 6.28-inch AMOLED display @ 2280 x 1080px, 402ppi
- 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB, 128GB internal storage
- expandable via microSD up to 256GB (uses SIM2 slot)
- Dual 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.5?, 1.4 µm, Dual Pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.4) rear cameras with LED Flash
- 12MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano), Dual Standby
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- fingerprint scanner (Under display on X21 UD)
- Vivo FunTouch OS 4.0 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3200 mAh Li-Ion battery (non-removable)
The Vivo X21 is currently sold in three different variants in China: CNY2,898 (~Php23,900) for the 6GB+64GB variant, CNY3,198 (~Php26,300) for the 6GB+128GB version, and the UD model with the in-display fingerprint scanner for CNY3598 (~Php29,600).