VIVO X23 specs leak ahead of launch
The VIVO X23 has had its fair share of leaks these past few weeks but it looks like that won’t be stopping anytime soon. This time around slides from a closed-door presentation of the device all but confirm its specs.
Base on the presentation above, the new X-device will rock a 6.41-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, a Snapdragon 670 chipset, 8GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage, 12MP + 13MP dual rear cameras, 12MP front, Funtoush OS4.5 based on Android 8.1, and a 3,400mAh battery. It also features a 32-bit DAC, a staple feature of X-series devices, from AKM — the AK4377A.
VIVO X23 Leaked Specifications:
- 6.41-inch FHD Super AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080 resolution, 91.2% screen-to-body-ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 2.0GHz octa-core processor
- Adreno 615 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB internal storage
- 12MP Sony IMX363 main + 13MP secondary dual rear cameras
- 12MP front camera
- Funtouch OS 4.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,400mAh battery, with fast charging
The VIVO X23 is set to launch on September 6.