VIVO Y3 now official
VIVO has just launched one of its newest devices, the VIVO Y3, in China.
The VIVO Y3 has a display measuring at 6.35 inches, with a resolution of 1544 x 720 and has a screen-to-body ratio of 89%. It sports an Helio P35 chipset, with 4GB RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expanded. The device is equipped with a 16MP front camera housed in a waterdrop notch while sitting on the rear is a triple camera setup consisting of 13MP main + 8MP wide-angle + 2MP depth-sensor shooters. Other features include a whopping 5,000mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging support, a 3.5mm audio port, a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock capability, and a micro USB charging port. The VIVO Y3 is available in three flavors, namely Peacock Blue, Peach Pink, and Ink Blue.
VIVO Y3 specs
- 6.35″ display, 1544 x 720 resolution, 19.3:9 aspect ratio, 89% screen-to-body ratio
- Helio P35 SoC
- Funtouch OS 9 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4GB RAM
- 128 GB storage, expandable
- 16MP front camera
- 13MP main + 8MP wide-angle + 2MP depth-sensing triple rear cameras
- 4G LTE
- 3.5mm audio port
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Face unlock
- micro USB port
- 5,000mAh battery with 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charging support
- Peacock Blue, Peach Pink, Ink Blue
The VIVO Y3 is priced at CNY 1,500 (~PHP 11,422) and is currently available for purchase in China. There’s no word if it will reach our shores.