Xiaomi Black Shark 2 coming to the Philippines
Xiaomi Philippines announced that the brand’s gaming-centric smartphone, Black Shark 2, will be arriving in the country.
The image used in the Mi Store Philippines’ post shows the rear of the Black Shark 2. First released in China last March, the smartphone has a pressure-sensitive 6.39-inch AMOLED display, Snapdragon 855 chipset, 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM, 48MP + 12MP dual rear cameras, 20MP front camera, and a 4,000mAh battery with 27W fast charging.
It’s unknown yet if Xiaomi will also bring in the more premium sibling of the Black Shark 2, the Black Shark 2 Pro, that boasts a Snapdragon 855+ chipset.
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 specs:
- 6.39-inch FHD+ Pressure Sensitive AMOLED display @ 2340 x 1080px
- 43.5ms latency
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.84GHz octa-core
- Adreno 640
- 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB storage
- Dual-nano SIM card slots
- 48MP f/1.75 + 12MP f/2.2 dual rear cameras
- 20MP f/2.0 front camera
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 4×4 MIMO
- 4G LTE
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- RGB lighting strips
- Vapor Chamber cooling system (Liquid Cooling 3.0)
- Stereo control
- USB Type-C
- Black Shark OS (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,000mAh battery w/ 27W fast charging
- Shadow Black
- Frozen Silver
- Mirage Blue
Stay tuned for more details as Xiaomi Philippines reveals more about the upcoming Black Shark 2 launch in the country.