Xiaomi outs foldable and portable Mi Electric Scooter
Xiaomi has announced a new product for personal transport – the Mi Electric Scooter.
The Mi Electric Scooter boasts a super-lightweight, foldable, and portable design. It can also connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth so you can use it as a dashboard.
Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter features:
* Minimalist design
* Smartphone app turns your smartphone into your dashboard via Bluetooth: displays speed, remaining power, real-time ride stats; intelligent cycling modes based on speed sensor readings
* Perform firmware upgrades via app
* Double-disc brake system: E-ABS anti-lock + mechanical disc brakes
* Travels up to 30km on a single charge
* Portable, foldable (folds for storage in just 3 seconds), and lightweight—weighs only 12.5 kg
* Made with aircraft-grade, corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy
* Maximum speed of 25km/h and 18km/h during power-saving mode
* Charging time of 5.5 hours
* Pneumatic tires
* Front and rear lights for safety and night navigation: 1.1W ultra-bright front headlight; LED rear light
* 4x LED power and mode indicator
* Carries up to 100kg
The Mi Electric Scooter is priced at RMB 1,999 (~Php14,389.65) and will make an appearance at the CES 2017 in Las Vegas in January 2017.