Xiaomi outs Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Edition
Xiaomi and Vocaloid are once again teaming up to give Hatsune Miku fans a treat. The two brands already did a special edition for the Redmi Note 4X last year. So, this year they’re bringing it to the Mi 6X.
The Xiaomi Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Edition, of course, has the iconic character engraved on its back and comes with a bunch of other included goodies. One of which is a 10,000mAh power bank with Hatsune Miku on it, as well as a semi-transparent case and a gift card. The phone runs on MIUI 9.5 and has included exclusives Hatsune Miku themes.
We still have the standard Mi 6X specs here, but this is the 6/64GB variant. Only 5,000 units will be sold.
Xiaomi Mi 6X Hatsune Miku Edition specifications
- 5.99-inch FHD+ LTPS display @ 2160 x 1080px, 403ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.2GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 660
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- expandable via microSD up to 256GB (uses SIM2)
- 12 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.9?, 1.25µm) Sony IMX 486 + 20 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.8?, 1.0µm) Sony IMX 376 dual
- rear cameras with LED Flash
- 20 MP (f/1.8, 1/2.8?, 1.0µm) Sony IMX 376 front camera
- 4G LTE
- Dual SIM (hybrid)
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner
- USB 2.0 Type-C
- Xiaomi MIUI 9.5 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,010mAh non-removable battery
- 158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm
- 168 g
The Hatsune Miku Edition Xiaomi Mi 6X is now up for pre-orders in China and is priced at CNY 2,099 (~Php 16,899). Local pricing and availability are yet to be announced.