web analytics

You can now load your Smart prepaid number at Lazada

Lazada has rolled out a new feature where you can purchase prepaid load for your Smart number directly from their website.

Smart Load Lazada • You Can Now Load Your Smart Prepaid Number At Lazada

Realme Philippines

Lazada is calling it the Quick Top Up. All you need to do is input your Smart prepaid number, choose the load amount or data package that you want, then place your order. As of writing, Lazada has a launch special allowing customers to purchase load with a 10% discount. Payment method is via credit or debit card.

See also  Smart outs postpaid plans for Apple iPhone XS, XS Max

Globe loading will be available soon.

This article was written by Louie Diangson, Managing Editor of YugaTech. You can follow him at @John_Louie.

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
17 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
Jeff
Jeff
3 years ago

Just loaded my Smart pre-paid with Lazada. Purchased 100 pesos worth for only 95 pesos. I used my BPI Amore Debit Card and it was successfully transferred. Pretty good service especially if you can get 100 peso load for 95 pesos!

Abby
Abby
3 years ago

I haven’t encountered any problem yet and I always use my Metrobank debit card. Yeah, maybe the problem is your paymaya cards

Jovy
Jovy
4 years ago

How can we contact Lazada if the load was unsuccesful but was debited?

Joenard Odtojan
Joenard Odtojan
4 years ago

I have successfully loaded my smart and sun number on lazada online e-loading using METRO BANK ATM CARD no issues at all. All i can say is its very effortless hahaha.

Jonas Ordaniel
Jonas Ordaniel
Reply to  Joenard Odtojan
2 years ago

Correct ?

chalm
chalm
4 years ago

This is scam. Useless loading.

Ian Gabriel Tatel Tolledo
4 years ago

Never had any issues with this. Dang, it may be your Paymaya cards or other cards that aren’t supported by their system. I use either my PNB Credit Card or UNIONBANK debit card to load and no issues encountered whatsoever.

DO NOT USE CARDS FROM PAYMAYA WHEN BUYING LOAD FROM LAZADA. Seems the issue is because of it.

dawiw
dawiw
4 years ago

My God, why the heck would you load at Lazada where you can load your Smart/Globe a sari2x store near you.

bakill
bakill
4 years ago

Don’t use this loading service from lazada. You will never get refunded in case it is unsuccessful. I loaded 5 times thinking i was doing it wrong and it all got loading unsuccessful. It was too late when i realized the payment got credited to my bank account. No refund. Sayang lang ang pera

Rojan Galvez
Rojan Galvez
4 years ago

Pag nagpaload ba thru lazada same pa rin ang expiry date? Naubos kasi agad yung load ko ng P50 sa smart. Hindi ko sigurado kung bakit.

Che
Che
4 years ago

Hala akala aq lang, nkapagload na aq 4x na ok nman.. Khapon and kanina payment fraud pa din.. 5 transaction lahat di q kc alam na deduct nla kanina check q yong debit q.. Yay 399 yong na deduct.. Ano action ng lazada dito??

Romie
Romie
Reply to  Che
4 years ago

“please try to coordinate this to your bank” lang naman sabi nila sakin. Mga walang kwenta talaga.

Romie
Romie
4 years ago

Wala akong nataggap na load. But my account has been deducted by 90pesos. I keep on receiving ORDER_PAYMENT_FRAUD error.
Their chat support just told me this, “I cannot pull up any load transaction from us, please try to coordinate this to your bank.”

Kristian
Kristian
4 years ago

I got scammed just few hours ago by that loading system.

I made 3 transactions and paid using my paymaya card . But then it appears a sign stating fraud_error . 150php was deducted to my paymaya visa card and no load yet arrived. Lazada scammed me . I am no longer going to use their service..

Kristian
Kristian
4 years ago

I got scammed just few hours ago by that loading system.

rien
rien
5 years ago

bat wala na..di na makita sa lazada..

Easy E
Easy E
5 years ago

YUGA, please verify ang ugong-ugong na ang service ng SUNCELL will be eventually killed off soon.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x