ZTE Axon 9 Pro announced
ZTE has announced a new flagship phone for the international market known as the Axon 9 Pro.
The new device follows the trend of notched displays as it sports one in the form of the company’s so-called “Axon Vision” display with motion smoothing you normally see on LED TVs. It also features a Qualcomm Snapdragon chip, IP68 water resistance, and dual rear cameras right out of the box.
ZTE Axon 9 Pro specs:
- 6.21-inch 18.7:9 AMOLED display @ 2248 x 1080 px
- 2.8GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
- 12MP f/1.75 + 20MP 130-degree super wide-angle dual rear cameras with OIS, LED Flash
- 20MP front camera
- Single-SIM (nano)
- 4G LTE
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz)
- 2×2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou
- USB Type-C
- ZTE Stock Plus OS (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 4000mAh non-removable battery with wireless charging
- 156.5 x 74.5 x 7.9mm
The ZTE Axon 9 Pro will first launch in Germany with an EUR649 (roughly Php40,600) price tag by the end of September, with other European countries getting their respective launches thereafter. No word if this will reach other regions.