What exactly can the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 offer?
Qualcomm has formally unveiled its newest and by far, the most powerful smartphone processor – the Snapdragon 810. With it comes a number of firsts in terms of processing power and the company has shed some light on the features that it will bring to smartphones.
We’ve already heard of the Snapdragon 810 used at developer devices but it’s only now that made its way to an official smartphone. We’re talking about the LG G Flex 2 that was just unveiled at the ongoing CES 2015. According to Qualcomm, this 64-bit processor offers the following features:
- Better data speeds
- Longer battery life
- Faster and more organized processing
- Wireless 4K video streaming using Qualcomm’s prototype adapter
- Seamless LTE to Wi-Fi call switching and vice versa
- Wireless docking so that you can work on your device and the desktop at the same time
- Fluence Pro that filters noise from areas you chose graphically on your screen to avoid the background traffic noise
To further understand these features, you may watch more of their videos.