Fujifilm announces X-T1 IR (Infrared) mirrorless camera
Fujifilm has announced a new variant of their X-T1 mirrorless camera with Infrared – the X-T1 IR, aimed at photographers in technical fields like law enforcement, fine art photography and healthcare diagnostics.
The X-T1 IR has the same specs as the X-T1, the only difference is the addition of infrared technology allowing it to see light from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portions of the light spectrum (approximately 380nm – 1,000nm).
Fujifilm X-T1 IR (Infrared) key features:
* Professional-grade infrared technology from the ultraviolet (UV), visible and infrared (IR) portions of the spectrum (approximately 380nm – 1,000nm)
* 16.3 Megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
* Dust and water-resistant body with approximately 80 weather sealed points. Freeze resistance to 14°F (-10°C).
* EXR Processor II:
~ Startup time of 0.5 seconds
~ Shutter time lag of 0.05 seconds
~ Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
* High-precision 2.36 million dot OLED viewfinder
* Highest viewfinder magnification for digital cameras of 0.77x
* Wide viewing angle (diagonal 38° and horizontal 31°)
* Ultra-fast Real Time Viewfinder with a lag-time of 0.005sec (less than 1/10 of existing models)
* Four different display modes: Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical.
* Tempered glass 1.04 million dot high-precision 3” tilting LCD monitor
* Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
* Completely electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
* ISO200 – 6400, extended ISO 100, 12800, 25600, Auto (maximum ISO setting from ISO 400 – ISO6400 available)
* Die-cast magnesium body provides a sturdy and durable, while compact and lightweight design
* Interval timer shooting for Time Lapse photography is available with intervals of 1 second to 24 hours and up to 999 frames
* Full HD video 1080p at 60fps; bit rate of 36Mbps for clear capture of delicate movements; frame rates of 50fps, 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, supporting worldwide motion picture formats
The Fujifilm X-T1 IR will be available in the US in October for USD 1,700.