Poll: How many blogs do you run?
We’ve just finished our weekly poll on TLA revenues. I only got half as many responses on that one compared the the first — most probably because not a lot of people can get into TLA as easy as Google AdSense.
Our new poll for this week will look into how prolific a blogger or problogger we are. So here’s the question — How many blogs do you own or write for?
To assist you in answering this poll, here are some guidelines:
- Include blogs which you own but do not write for. This could mean you have someone else writing for it. Give yourself half a point for that.
- Count blogs you write for on a regular basis and give yourself one full point.
- Give yourself one full point if you own the blog and have written for it in the last 30 days.
- If you own a blog network, divide the total number of active blogs you run by the number of owners in the network. The result is the number of points you assign yourself.
- Give yourself only half a point for blogs you own but haven’t written for in the last 30 days.
- Give yourself half a point if you are part of a multi-authored blog but have not published a post in the last 30 days.
- Do not count blogs which you do not own and only manage for someone else (list includes Blog Managers, Tech Support, Channel Editors or BlogMasters).
- Do not count blogs you just launched and only has that “Hello World” post.
- Do not count blogs that you are only guest writing for.
After you categorize all the blogs, add all the points up and the total is your answer for the poll. If get a fractional result (e.g. 3.5 points), round it up (3.5 -> 4).
Thanks for participating in this one and all other previous polls.