Lease out your Blog to CW
Now, this is a really tempting offer from blog network CW (Creative Weblogging). If you think your blog needs some massive marketing and infrastructure support, check out what CW has to offer when you join their network.
Does your blog fit the following description?
– 50k+ pageviews/month (via Google Analytics) from the United States, Germany or France
– well written blog in English or German
What CW offer you in return:
– We’ll integrate your site into the existing network of 135+ blogs.
– We plug you into the group of editors and give you help from the team on how to build your site further
– Pitch your site to our audience and advertisers
– We pay per article (around $7 per post) or depending on your blog, could be more
– A pageview bonus of $1 per 1,000 page views (as reported in Google Analytics).
– Fully redundant hosting, nice layout and structure of your blog plus some great extras like email newsletters and ratings.
– We pay for all marketing and guest bloggers if you wish to bring them on
The lease term is for a minimum of 36 months but could extend. You will then regain full ownership after that and it’s up to you if you sell it or take it back.
I have to say this is a really nice and tempting offer. If you post 100 entries a month and getting 50k pageviews, you could be earning $750 from them. And no expenses from your end. Haven’t seen any blog network that can match that. Tempting huh?