Officially Supporting Auction.ph
Yesterday, I formally signed the contract with Auction.ph as one of their endorsers. I first met with them just over a week ago and discussed how they could improve the main site, Auction.ph, and their bloggers affiliate campaign which is AdAuction.
After sharing some tips and recommendations on how to properly promote and enhance their affiliate campaign in order to give more benefit to publishers, they’ve asked me if I’d be open to an arrangement as a sort of an endorser to further the adoption of AdAuction among bloggers and website owners. After expressing my conditions, I agreed to go on board.
My involvement will include the ff.:
- Officially announcing such endorsement on my blog and other blogs that I might mention Auction.ph or AdAuction.
- Releasing an official statement of endorsement which Auction.ph may use in their website and/or printed documents.
- Use of my photo on their website and on posters/flyers that they will distribute nationwide. You might see them in branches of Netopia as they’ve also partnered with them.
- Suggest additional promotional campaigns for publishers and provide optimization tips to bloggers and webmasters on how to effectively use and monetize AdAuction. I will also assist them with future blogger events they’re going to host.
- Running AdAuction ads on my blog and possibly other relevant websites.
I have actually suggested several additional affiliate benefits they’d be rolling out in the coming weeks and months. I can’t discuss them here in detail now but it will involve other ad models like pay-per-click, two-tiered affiliate payouts for member sign-ups (CPA model).
One of the main reasons why I went on board with this arrangement is the fact that they are open to suggestions on how to improve/enhance their affiliate system to give more monetization avenues for publishers. This will help get them more members to join the auction, more affiliate publishers to sign up, and more ways to make money for bloggers like us. The great thing about this is that it’s a local site with a local target market so we’re more likely to get more conversions than the other international ones.
So, there, we’re done with the disclosure part. In the coming weeks, you’ll be getting a post or two announcing more monetization schemes from AdAuction as well as optimization tips on how to increase your conversion rates. If you have comments or suggestions you would like me to bring up with them, just leave a comment. :)
Did I forgot to mention I was paid for this? Just so it’s clear, yes I am being paid as an endorser. ;)