Top 10 Posts for 2007
Following Michael’s tradition of publishing popular posts, here’s my own version of Top 10 Posts for 2007.
And oh, it’s just for this blog.
- LG KU250 is cheapest 3G phone
- iPhone in the Philippines: for sale Php35,000
- Welcome Notes to Visitors from Mel & Joey
- Send & Receive payments via Paypal in the Philippines
- PEP all geared up
- iPhone vs. Blackjack vs. N95 vs. Treo 750 vs. BC 8300
- Apple iPhone finally announced
- Monitor your CPU temperature
- Microsoft Zune 2
- 10 Ways to avoid the Boy Bastos Treatment
Based on the pageview figures, I would say that 2007 is the “Year of the Gadgets“. The LG KU250 tops the billboard, followed by the Apple iPhone and the Microsoft Zune 2. Okay, there were 3 iPhone related stories in the top 10 so I guess the iPhone gets the crown for 2007. My review of the Samsung Blackjack (SGH i600) was actually bubbling under at 4,272 pageviews and 20 comments.
There were two TV-related post that made it to the top 10 and it was understandable since that was the time I was feature on prime-time TV (Mel & Joey on Problogging). First time I ever saw searches for “abe olandres” on Google every friggin’ minute. That was crazy. The other one (PEP’s launching) still amazes as it showed the power of type-ins.
Lastly, Paypal made a huge wave this year by going full circle. Good thing I was able to add affiliate links on that page. More Filipinos are still signing up until now.
Oh, and don’t forget Mark Verzo vs. Sen. Loren Legarda over the BoyBastos fiasco.