The Game of Thrones Season 6 Finale has been leaked!
Yesterday, we saw the penultimate episode for the Season 6 of Game of Thrones, Episode 9 – Battle of the Bastards.
Warning: Spoilers Ahead!
We witnessed the war between Ramsay Bolton and Jon Snow, plus a few scenes in Meereen with Daenerys Targaryen and the Slave Masters. The dragon queen finally defeated all her enemies for now, secured a pact with the Greyjoys, Jon Snow won after suffering a close defeat, the Knights of the Vale led by Littlefinger & Sansa Stark came to the rescue and finally defeated the Boltons in Winterfell.
If you can’t wait for the next episode and you would want to spoil yourself with leaked plot twists, then here you go.
As you can see from the Episode 10 Preview (The Winds of Winter), we can confirm the following things about to happen:
- Cersei faces her trial.
- Winter has finally come judging by the shot of a white raven, signal for a change of season.
- Jon tells Sansa that they should trust each other now.
- Littlefinger meets up with Sansa for the things he wants.
- Jaime is seen, hinted to be with the Freys.
- Ser Davos confronts Jon & Melissandre on Shireen’s death.
- We see Bran, Daenerys, Tyrion, and Daario.
And that’s basically it. But, there’s more. Final warning, leaked spoilers ahead.
Posted on Reddit a couple of weeks ago were leaks on the last few episodes, and they’ve predicted everything right so far, up to the very last moment. They have been right with the Hound, Rickon, Tormund’s kill, Blackfish, Ramsay’s death and a lot more. You can find them here & here.
In summary, here’s what’s most likely to happen next week on Game of Thrones. The leaks could be false, but seeing the accuracy so far, it’s hard to deny the following will happen:
- A scene in Dorne
- Cersei uses wildfire to burn the sept, killing many people including Tyrells
- The Mountain kills Septa Unella
- Tommen jumps off a window and dies
- Jon is proclaimed King in the North
- Bran gets a vision as he reaches The Wall with Benjen – back to the Tower of Joy. Lyanna Stark is seen in a pool of blood with a child and whispers something to Ned Stark that we do not hear. It then cuts to Jon.
That’s it. Surely there’s more with the Freys, back in Essos, Littlefinger’s demands and so forth – but now we can say pretty much that Cersei will have her prophecies confirmed very soon, and that while it’s not directly confirmed, I think it’s safe to say that Jon Snow is the bastard son of Rhaegar Targaryen & Lyanna Stark. He is the song of Ice & Fire.