Go 3D with GoPro’s Dual HERO System
GoPro has a new accessory called the Dual HERO System that lets you create 3D photos and videos using two GoPro HERO cameras.
The Dual HERO System is a waterproof housing that can hold two GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition cameras and lets it capture videos and photos simultaneously, or record synchronized footage to convert to 3D.
GoPro Dual HERO System features:
• Tandem housing holds two HERO3+ Black Edition cameras (sold separately)
• Capture full-resolution videos and photos simultaneously with uncompromised image quality
• Record synchronized 2D video or photos to convert to 3D using free GoPro Studio editing software
• Single interface control enables one camera to control the other’s modes and settings
• Waterproof to 197’/60m
• Integrated Mini USB port enables data offload, battery charging and live-feed video when used with the included Skeleton Backdoor
• Includes two sets of Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounts for mounting to your gear
• Includes two pairs of 3D anaglyph glasses for viewing your 3D content
• Compatible with most GoPro mounts
• Compatible with the GoPro App and Wi-Fi Remote (sold separately)
The Dual HERO System has a price tag of $200 and is available on GoPro’s website.