JBL has unveiled at CES 2017 one of its newest Bluetooth speakers with 360-degree light show – the JBL Pulse 3.
The JBL Pulse 3 is the successor to the Pulse 2 of 2015. Compared to the predecessor, the Pulse 3 has a new look and dropped mesh grill in favor of a semitransparent plastic shell. It still features waterproofing with an IPX7 certification.
JBL Pulse 3 Features:
• Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing music with exceptional 360° stereo sound.
• Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery providing up to 12 hours of music and light show playtime.
• Allows music lovers to use the speaker at the beach or pool without worrying about rain, spills or light submersion, with its IPX7 waterproof design. You can even clean the speaker with running water.
• Build your own party by connecting more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
• Customizable 360° light show sets the atmosphere, animating your favorite songs automatically by synchronizing its light show with your music.
• Noise and echo-cancelling speakerphone let you take calls from your speaker with stunning audio clarity.
• Customize your light show experience and configure your JBL Connect+ settings, all at the tip of your fingers with the JBL Connect+ App.
The JBL Pulse 3 will be available on JBL.com and select retailers for $199.95 starting spring 2017 in colors white and black.