ASUS ZenWatch 2 now official
ASUS has also announced at Computex 2015 the successor to last year’s ZenWatch – the ZenWatch 2. It is powered by a Qualcomm processor and Google’s Android Wear.
The ZenWatch 2 comes in two models with different sizes: 49 x 41mm for 22mm watch bands (WI501Q), and 45 x 37mm for 18mm watch bands (WI502Q). Both come with 3 case colors and 18 different strap and color combinations.
ASUS ZenWatch 2 specs:
2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Android Wear v5.1.1 Lollopop
Magnet charger cable
Silver, Gunmetal, Rose-Gold
49 x 41mm, 22mm strap (WI501Q)
45 x 37mm, 18mm strap (WI502Q)
Rubber, Leather, Metal strap options
Pricing and availability of the ZenWatch 2 are yet to be announced but is expected to launch in Q3.
In addition, ASUS also launched the following products:
- ASUS reveals ProArt PA329Q Ultra HD monitor
- ASUS Selfie officially launched
- ASUS ZenWatch 2 now official
- ASUS launches ZenPad S tablets
- ASUS announces the Transformer Book T100HA
- ASUS intros its Zen All-in One PCs
source: Android Central