Since the short announcement by Globe yesterday, it’s been the talk of the town already. Most of the tech journalists I talked to yesterday and today tell me this may not be a game-changer for Globe and I tend to agree with them.
So to satisfy my curiosity, I’m putting up a poll about this. Will you switch providers just for an iPhone?
On our poll section, there are 5 quick choices. Let me expound on them further:
1) No Way! – this could mean you’re not an iPhone fan or you’re a loyal subscriber of your current telco/cell provider.
2) Not Likely – you’re a little curious with the iPhone but you’re already satisfied with your provider.
3) Undecided – what’s an iPhone?
4) Maybe – depends on which Globe Plan it will come with. Maybe, I can use it as a secondary phone. Depends on the price too or if it’s already a 3G iPhone!
5) Sure! – I’m a fan of the iPhone and I’m just waiting to get my hands on one.
What do you guys think? Will the Globe iPhone Subscription Plan be a game-changer? Globe Telecom has about 21 million subscribers but only 710,000 are post-paid.