The LTO is set to open a new licensing facility in the city of Paranaque, the agency is set to utilize the Paranaque Integrated Terminal Exchange or PITX.
Official opening day is set for February 23, 2022, this new facility will be able to provide the following services:
• License Application (Renewal or New)
• Miscellaneous Transactions
• Student Permit Application
• Change of classification from non-professional to professional and vice versa
• Duplicate license
• Additional restriction code
Priority lanes for senior citizens, persons with disabilities, pregnant women, and OFW’s are also present. In addition to those services, the LTO PITX branch will eventually cater to vehicle registration renewals as well, which is slated to be available sometime in May this year.
So if you’re in need of any LTO licensing service and you happen to be in the area, you may head over there by February 23, 2022.