Summer Giveaway: Sandbox at Alviera tickets
Still looking for an outdoor activity this summer? How about the soon-to-open Sandbox at Alviera? We’re giving away tickets to their grand opening on April 12, 2014! More details after the break.
Alviera is a 1,125-hectare township located in Porac, Pampanga and one of their first attractions is the Sandbox. It offers activities for all ages making it an ideal go-to place for family and friends.
List of activities you and your friends can do at Sandbox:
- Giant Swing – country’s tallest swing that lifts you 10 meters above the ground and drops you to swing
- Aerial Walk – high rope adventure course of nets and rope walkways
- Avatar One – Philippine’s first roller coaster zipline
- Adventure Tower – 40-foot tower where you can rappel, wall climb, and freefall.
- Go off-road – ride ATVs (All-Terrain Vehicles) on the rocky roads around the place
- Go extreme biking – ride a bike on its 5,000 sqm pump track for fun or for professional training
- Other outdoor activities include frisbee, RC planes, kite-flying, and kite-making
Enough with the descriptions, here’s a video we did as we’ve strapped on our GoPro Hero 3+ and tried some of their activities (best watched on HD).
Looks fun? If you’re interested in winning tickets for you and your plus one, simply follow the Rafflecopter widget below and be sure to share this on your Facebook profile. We’ll choose the lucky winner by April 10 (Thursday), 2014, and have the tickets shipped directly to you on April 11, 2014.
Lastly, during the grand opening of Sandbox at Alviera on April 12, 2014, people will get to see a live concert of Bamboo Manalac!
Sandbox at Alviera will be open from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 9AM – 5PM.