Globe intros Data Rollover and Data Sharing for Postpaid Plans
Globe has introduced two new features for their postpaid plans, allowing subscribers to have more control over their monthly data allowances – Data Rollover and Data Sharing.
First up is Data Rollover which adds your left-over data to your next month’s data allowance. For example, if you used 2GB of your 3GB data allowance this month, the 1GB left-over will be added to your next month’s allowance, giving you a total of 4GB. Check out other details below:
• Data Rollover has no extra charge.
• Rolled over data allowance will be consumed first on the following month.
• All remaining rolled-over data will be forfeited on the second month if not used.
Next is Data Sharing, which, as the name of the feature suggests, lets you share your data to other mobile numbers or devices as long as it’s under the same postpaid plan account. See other details below:
• Data consumption is on a first-come, first-served basis.
• All remaining data allowance will roll over to the next month.
• Data sharing is available for mobile numbers under the same myLifestyle Plan account only.
• Php100 monthly share fee applies per SIM or device.
The new Data Rolling and Data Sharing features are available through Globe’s myLifestyle and Platinum Plans.
For details on how to activate these features, just hit the source link below.