Android 10 rolls out for Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, Nokia 6.1
HMD Global has announced that the Android 10 update has rolled out for three Nokia smartphones, the Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 6.1.
the Nokia 6.1 Plus, Nokia 7 Plus, and Nokia 6.1 are mid-range smartphones released in 2018 and ran on Android 8.1 Orea out of the box. Since these devices are part of the Android One program, they are eligible to receive three years’ worth of guaranteed monthly security updates and two years of OS upgrades. Android 10 is the devices’ second OS update.
Below are the features included in the Android 10 update:
• Gesture Navigation: control of your Nokia smartphone just got slicker, with faster and more intuitive controls at the tip of your fingers
• Smart Reply: receive even smarter responses in messages, not just wording but actions you can take
• Privacy Controls: have even more control of your personal data all in one place, and control when your location is shared with your apps – be that always, just while in use, or never
• Focus mode: block out distracting apps when you need to concentrate on what’s important (in Beta)
• Family Link: now part of the Digital Wellbeing settings, helping parents set digital ground rules for the whole family
To receive the update, go to your device’s Settings and check for software updates.