Apple iPhone 6 (32GB) now available at Home Credit’s 0% installment Plan
For the first time, an Apple iPhone device has made its way to Home Credit’s 0% installment plans, YugaTech has learned.
As posted at a dealer’s page, the 32GB variant of the iPhone 6 is now offered at the said installment plan.
Apple iPhone 6 specs:
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD @ 750×1334 pixels, 326ppi
- Apple A8 1.4GHz dual-core Cyclone processor
- PowerVR GX6450 quad-core GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- HPSA+/LTE 150Mbps
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- NFC, Apple Pay
- 8MP rear camera, dual-tone LED flash
- [email protected], [email protected]
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- iOS 8 (upgradeable to iOS 12)
- Li-Po 1810mAh battery
- 129 grams (weight)
- 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (dimensions)
It may be a years-old device, but the Apple iPhone 6 will be offered in Home Credit’s 0% installment plan at 9 months term with its existing Php16,990 SRP and is available only at select stores. If you want other Apple devices, there are other dealers that offer them year-round at their own no-interest plans. Check our full review here.