Huawei is not yet done with the launch of its Mate 20X lineup as the company will release a 5G variant in China next month.
The Huawei Mate 20X 5G will be Huawei’s first-ever released 5G-powered smartphone. Its specs from the regular Mate 20X isn’t that much different as it will come with a 6GB RAM, 128GB storage, triple rear cameras, and single front camera under the notch design. The main difference is that it will have an 8GB of RAM, 256GB of storage, a Kirin 980 chipset with Balong 5000 which enables the 5G capability, latest EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie, and a smaller 4,200mAh battery.
The Huawei Mate 20X 5G is priced at CNY 6,199 (~PHP 45,961) and will arrive in China on August 16, 2019.
Huawei Mate 20X 5G specs:
- 7.2-inch FHD+ (2244 x 1080) OLED display
- Huawei Kirin 980 2.6GHz octa-core + Balong 5000
- Mali-G76 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via NM card
- 40MP F1.8 + 20MP F2.2 + 8MP 2.4 triple rear cameras
- 24MP F2.0 front camera
- 5G enabled
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4G + 5G)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- Fingerprint scanner (rear)
- FAce Unlock
- IP53 resistance
- EMUI 9.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,200mAh battery with SuperCharge