Meizu MX4 available in store shelves, starts Php14,990
Novo7 Tech has just announced that the monster-spec’d Meizu MX4 will be available at their store starting this Saturday at 2PM. To further celebrate the availability, the company is giving away a Meizu MX3 and THL A3 for free. Read more details after the break.
Meizu MX4 specs:
5.36-inch Full HD IPS display @ 1920 x 1152 resolution, 418ppi
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Aircraft-grade aluminum frame
MediaTek MT6595 processor (quad-core 2.2GHz Cortex-A17 and quad-core 1.7GHz Cortex-A7)
PowerVR G6200 GPU
16GB, 32GB, 64GB internal storage
20.7MP rear camera with Sony IMX 220 Exmor RS BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, dual-tone LED flash
4K video recording, 720p slow motion feature
2.1MP front camera
GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi
Android 4.4 KitKat with Flyme 4.0
Colors: Gray, gold, and white
Price: Php14,990 (16GB) Php16,990 (32GB)
Here are the mechanics as seen on Novo7 Tech’s Facebook page:
- This Saturday November 8 only 2pm onwards at Gateway Cubao Novo7Tech.
- For every purchase of 1 Meizu MX4 have a photo taken with our model together with the smartphone.
- We will post the photos on our facebook.com/ifive.ph whoever has the most likes/shares, a good caption will win a Meizu MX3.
- For the 2nd & 3rd prize, win a THL A3
- Promo period: November 8 – 22, 2014