Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge sales beat expectations
Samsung’s latest flagship phones, the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge, are reportedly surpassing the company’s projections, which might lead to some supply & demand issues for a while.
The pre-order sales in South Korea are already amounting to around 300,000 units, and unexpectedly for Samsung, the Galaxy S6 Edge contributes 50% of the share when it was just predicted to be around 20 to 30%.
Following the success of the Edge, we then might see only one variant of Samsung’s upcoming Note 5 and the S7 smartphones in the following years.
With the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphones launching in many countries soon, the company might be poised to grab the number one position once again in the market.
- Globe opens pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
- Smart announces Galaxy S6 Edge on Infinity Plans
- Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge prices in the Philippines
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge first impressions
- Samsung Galaxy S6 hands-on, first impressions