Vivo Philippines has just announced that the V17 Pro will be launching in the Philippines soon.
The V17 Pro features a Super AMOLED 6.44-inch Ultra FullView Display with a 2400 x 1080 FHD+ resolution. It’s powered by Snapdragon 675AIE, paired with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage. On the rear sits a 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP quad-camera setup, while the front 32MP + 8MP shooters are housed inside a pop-up mechanism. Other features include dual SIM, a Smart Button for Google Assistant/Jovi, expandable storage via microSD, USB-C port, a 4,100mAh battery with 22.5W Vivo Flash fast charge support, and runs on Funtouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.
Author’s note: The specs listed below are based on the Indian model. The configuration for the Philippine market might be different.
Vivo V17 Pro specs:
- 6.44″ Ultra FullView, 2400 x 1080 FHD+, Super AMOLED
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 48MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP quadruple rear cameras
- 32MP + 8MP pop-up front camera
- Expandable via microSD card
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- 3.5mm audio port
- 4,100mAh battery with 22.5W Vivo Flash fast charge
- Funtouch OS 9.1 (Android 9 Pie)
- 159.00 × 74.70 × 9.80 mm
- Midnight Ocean, Glacier Ice
The Vivo V17 Pro will launch on October 9 in the Philippines. No price has been stated yet.