Xiaomi Mi 6 to launch on April 19
Xiaomi has announced that their new flagship smartphone, the Mi 6, will launch on April 19.
The Xiaomi Mi 6 will succeed the long-running Mi 5 line. Details are scarce but reports point to a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 platform, Android Nougat out of the box, and two models – a standard Mi 6 and a more powerful Mi 6 Plus.
A post in China’s micro-blogging platform, Weibo, has also leaked the multiple configurations and pricing for the said smartphones:
• 4GB RAM + 64GB storage – 2,199 Yuan (~Php15,818.21)
• 4GB RAM + 128GB storage – 2,599 Yuan (~Php18,695.55)
Mi 6 Plus:
• 6GB RAM + 64GB storage – 2,699 Yuan (~Php19,414.89)
• 6GB RAM + 128GB storage – 3,099 Yuan (~Php22,292.23)
• 6GB RAM + 256GB storage – 3,699 Yuan (~Php26,608.25)
Note: 1.00 Yuan = Php7.19
As with most pre-announcement information, these things are still unofficial until the Mi 6 gets officially unveiled on April 19, 2017 (Monday) in Beijing, China.