2021 Toyota Vios launched in the Philippines
Toyota Philippines has launched the new 2021 Toyota Vios, with several improvements and changes to last year’s model.
At the front, the 2021 Toyota Vios features daytime running headlights and 3-tier headlights for the G variants, an updated glossy front grille & bumper, as well as upgraded foglamps for XLE variants and higher.
Several smart features allow for a more convenient experience, including a new keyless entry system, push to start button, and a 7-inch infotainment system. Drivers are now given two driving modes, Eco for fuel efficiency and Sport for maximum performance.
For safety, the new 2021 Toyota Vios comes with 3 SRS airbags, upgradable to 7 airbags. It features Vehicle Stability Control, Hill-start Assist Control, and the G variants get a back camera linked to the 7-inch display, too.
Under the hood, Toyota has retained the 1.3 to 1.5-liter gasoline engine mated to a 5-speed manual or CVT. The G CVT models, however, get new paddle shifters.
The new 2021 Toyota Vios is now on sale for the following prices:
- Toyota Vios 1.3 Base M/T – PHP 671,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 J M/T – PHP 697,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 XE CVT – PHP 747,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 XLE M/T – PHP 791,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 XLE CVT – PHP 841,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 E M/T – PHP 841,000
- Toyota Vios 1.3 E CVT – PHP 891,000
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G M/T – PHP 997,000, PHP 1,012,000 (White Pearl variant)
- Toyota Vios 1.5 G CVT – PHP 1,056,000, PHP 1,071,000 (White Pearl variant)