web analytics

Android Jellybean just got a tad better with 4.1.2

Google recently released an incremental OS update for the Nexus 7 and word has it that it’s inching its way to other devices such as Galaxy Nexus, Nexus S and XOOM.

JB  Launcher

The search giant didn’t exactly make a big noise in the internet when they released the update and only made the announcement on their Android Building Google Groups. With that said, there isn’t much that is known about it besides having a landscape mode launch screen.

As with any updates, this Android 4.1.2 should address some bugs and enhance the device’s performance, but by how much and which bugs will it fix, your guess is as good as ours.

This article was written by Ronnie Bulaong, a special features contributor and correspondent for YugaTech. Follow him on Twitter @turonbulaong.

You may also like...

17 Responses

1. andromalius says:

changes I found with the 4.1.2 update for the N7:
    – touch screen issues “seem” to have been fixed
    – new menu layout for location services
    – landscape mode on home screen (as mentioned)
    – updated google apps

2. Brian says:

San makakabili ng google nexus 7 dito sa pinas? wala akong mkita

3. What's your point says:

I don’t know if this is even news. No update info, no sources. No way you could have come up with this story on your own. And why do you say that your guess is as good as ours. The idiom does not apply here. If you can’t write properly, at least be professional and indicate your sources.

4. caelleem says:

pwede bang i-update yung android ko from Android 2 to 3 or 4? :))

5. chopot says:

I got mine updated last Saturday, I hate the rotating home screen, I like the fixes though, it’s more responsive compared to 4.1.1

6. chopot says:

I got mine updated last Saturday, I hate the rotating home screen, but I like the fixes though, and it’s now more responsive compared to 4.1.1

7. daniel says:

help! ano pipiliin ko kindle fire hd or google nexus 7?