BSP updates bank list with extended waiver of fees for PESONet and InstaPay
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has recently shared the updated list of banks with an extended waiver of fees for PESONet and InstaPay, as of January 5, 2021.
The initiative continues due to the government agency’s push for digital payments as the country continues its fight against COVID-19. Check out the list of banks to continue waiving fees for PESONet and InstaPay below.
Until January 31, 2021
• AllBank, Inc.
• Cebuana Lhuillier Rural Bank
• East West Bank (InstaPay only)
• RCBC via online banking
Until March 31, 2021
• Asia United Bank
• Binangonan Rural Bank
• China Bank Savings
• China Banking Corporation
• CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation (InstaPay only)
• East West Rural Bank (InstaPay only)
• Equicom Saving Bank
• Land Bank of the Philippines
• Philippine Bank of Communications (PHP 1 for InstaPay)
• Philippine Business Bank, Inc.
• Philippine National Bank
• Philippine Veterans Banks
• PS Bank
• Robinsons Bank (PHP 1 for PESONet and InstaPay)
• Security Bank
• Sterling Bank of Asia
• Union Bank of the Philippines
Until June 30, 2021
• Rural Bank of Guinobatan
Until December 31, 2021
• CIMB Bank Philippines
• CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation (PESONet only)
• Development Bank of the Philippines
• East West Bank (PESONet only)
• East West Rural Bank (PESONet only)
• HSBC Saving Bank
• ING Bank, N.V.
• RCBC via DiskaTech mobile app
Source: BSP Facebook Page