Easytrip Self-Service Kiosk now available at CALAX Customer Service
The Easytrip Self-Service Kiosk is now available at the CALAX Customer Service Center, offering quick reload crediting for Easytrip RFID as well as other services.
The machine only accepts 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1,000-peso denominations.? Moreover, it also does not dispense change, so make sure to insert the exact amount. Any excess amount will be credited to your MySukli which you can use on your next transactions using the machine. However, if you paid Bills Payment, your change is automatically deducted from your next billing cycle. More so, if you choose other transactions, your change goes to your MySukli account.
Note that a service fee of PHP 10 will apply and be deducted from your reload amount.
How to reload your Easytrip RFID via the Easytrip Self-Service Kiosk:
1) Click the Reload Easytrip RFID Account button. Agree to Data Policy consent by clicking Yes.
2) Enter your 12-digit Easytrip account number and reload amount mobile then click Continue.
3) Click Yes on the pop-up reminder about the service fee then enter your mobile number.
4) Review your transaction details and choose your mode of payment.
5) Keep your transaction receipt and you will receive your Easytrip RFID load quickly.
Other services include Bills Payment, Mobile Load, and Top-Up Wallet. Payments are made in real-time. If there is any delay in your payment, you may call the Customer Service hotline stated in the printed Acknowledgment Receipt to solve your issue as soon as possible.
Source: Easytrip Services Corporation