Fujifilm X-T100 now available in the Philippines
Fujifilm introduced the newest addition to their X-series mirrorless cameras, the X-T100 last May and now it’s available in the country.
It features a 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor and high-speed image processing engine, advanced SR+ Auto shooting mode, and a magnification electronic viewfinder. A noteworthy feature of this camera is its 3-way flip LCD screen, which is good and convenient for vlogging.
FUJIFILM X-T100 Key Features:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and high-speed imaging processor equipped with phase-detection AF system
- 3” (approx. 1,040K-dot) high-resolution LCD touchscreen can be tilted 3 ways
- Standard output sensitivity of ISO200 – ISO12800
- Extended output sensitivity: ISO100 – ISO51200
- 4K video recording up to approx. 30 mins
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- HD 1280 x 720 59.94p / 50p / 24p / 23.98p, Continuous recording up to approx. 30 min.
- High Speed Movie 1280×720 / 1.6x / 2x / 3.3x / 4x, Continuous recording up to approx. 7 min.
- Tilting screen
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Improved battery life for still images – approx. 430 frames
- Black, Dark Silver, and Champagne Gold
The Fujifilm X-T100 is priced at Php39,990 (comes with Fujinon XC15-45mm lens) and is now available nationwide.