Garmin intros Vivosport smart activity tracker
Along with the new smartwatches, Garmin has also introduced a smart activity tracker with a color touchscreen display, heart-rate monitor, and GPS – the Garmin Vivosport.
The Garmin Vivosport is aimed at active people who need something specifically designed for fitness activities. It features the smart activity tracker with Elevate 24/7 wrist-based heart rate, GPS, and an always-on Garmin Chroma color touchscreen display.
In addition, it is waterproof and can be used while swimming or showering, comes with fitness monitoring tools like the VO2 max and fitness age which provide users with valuable data to monitor changes in their fitness level, and a battery life that can last up to 7 days.
Garmin Vivosport features:
• Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
• Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
• All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
• Features always-on color Garmin Chroma Display and slim profile
• Get connected features such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
• Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
The Garmin Vivosport is priced at USD199.99.