web analytics

Globe outs ThePLAN PLUS postpaid plan

Globe has released a new postpaid plan that offers 2x more data than the standard ThePlan, ThePlan PLUS.

Globe Theplus Plan • Globe Outs Theplan Plus Postpaid Plan

Realme Philippines

ThePLAN PLUS range from Plan 599 to Plan 2999 with free bonus values. Subscribers can then use the plan’s value to avail packs that fit their needs: Surf Packs for additional data, Lifestyle Packs for entertainment add-ons, and Call and Text Packs for additional call and text credits. All plans have a lock-up period of only 6 months.

See also  Globe offers Huawei Mate 9 starting at myLifestyle Plan 1499

Globe Theplus Plan 1 • Globe Outs Theplan Plus Postpaid Plan

To learn more about ThePLAN PLUS, visit globe.com.ph/postpaid/theplan or call (02) 730-1300.

This article was written by Louie Diangson, Managing Editor of YugaTech. You can follow him at @John_Louie.

5 1 vote
Article Rating
Notify of
guest
10 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
SunCell Subscriber
SunCell Subscriber
4 years ago

LOL this plan has been available (and being advertised in their website) for at least a month now. You guys should try to tinker on the telcos’ websites more often (or just try visiting forums) rather than waiting for their PR announcement.

bern
bern
4 years ago

Globe is just making us stupid, they just want us to get locked up for another 6 months, because theplan and theplan plus is the same when it comes to their pesos value, and for the price of inclusions, they are still the same, and you can call customer service to know what the peso value of your plan, one of my plan is Plan799, not the ThePlan Plus, and its pesos value is P1200, and from its peso value I can customize what inclusion I would include, and before Globe introduce this ThePlan Plus, I already have these inclusions for my Plan799:

1. 4GB – P599
2. 10GB – P399
3. 1GB – P99
4. P100 consumable – with roll over

and the aggregate amount is P1,197, and I still have P3 consumable remaining per month. It is much better than the pre-made ThePlan Plus, not to mention that the 1GB freebie I have is youtube, unlike this new scheme, you have no choice but to get locked up on facebook, and it would be useless if you are not into facebook.

Therefore, instead of availing this new PlanPlus, if I were you, I will call globe and what inclusion I can make to customize my plan.

and as for the ARC, not much use for me, I pass up.

bern
bern
Reply to  bern
4 years ago

Correction:
My ThePlan pesos value is 1299, and yet additional
50 All net text & 50mins. call to Globe/TM included in my plan, for P99 pesos.

Ace
Ace
4 years ago

18 Gb per hour.

Gosakto
Gosakto
4 years ago

Gosakto still the best

Augustus Rejuso
Augustus Rejuso
4 years ago

is it 18gb per month or per day?

anon
anon
Reply to  Augustus Rejuso
4 years ago

@Augustus kailan ba nag per day ang mga telecom provider? siyempre per month yan at may FUP na mag throttle kung malakas gamit mo in a day.

TangaMe
TangaMe
Reply to  Augustus Rejuso
4 years ago

Per minute.

me@arc.com
4 years ago

here is for ARC

AYala Rewards
AYala Rewards
4 years ago

here is for Ayala Rewards Circle

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x