Honor 8X to launch in the Philippines on October 10
Honor finally spilled the launch date for its newest mid-range smartphone, the Honor 8X.
The device sports a 6.5-inch 19.5:9 IPS display with 2340 x 1080 resolution, Kirin 710 processor which was first seen in the Huawei Nova 3i, 4GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal storage, 20MP + 2MP dual rear cameras, 16MP front, and 3,750mAh battery.
Honor 8X specifications:
- 6.5-inch 19.5:9 Full HD+ (1080 x 2340) IPS display, 396ppi
- HiSilicon Kirin 710 2.2GHz octa-core CPU
- Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB storage
- microSD up to 256GB (dedicated slot)
- 20MP f/1.8 PDAF + 2MP rear cameras, LED flash
- 16MP f/2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Fingerprint scanner
- micro USB, OTG
- EMUI 8.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 3,750mAh battery
- 160.4 x 76.6 x 7.8 mm
- 175 g
The Honor 8X will be launching in the country on October 10, 2018. We’ll know the SRP soon so stay tuned. Check our hands-on and first impression here.