Huawei Y9 (2019) now official
Huawei just removed the wraps off of its newest Y-series device — the Huawei Y9 (2019). Like it’s more premium cousins the Y9 (2019) now sports flashy and elegant colored variants.
The Huawei Y9 (2019) is powered by a 6.5-inch FullView FHD+ 3D curved design display, the HiSilicon Kirin 710 chipset, 4 or 6GB of RAM, 64 or 128GB internal storage, EMUI 8.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo, and a 4,000mAh battery.
For cameras, we have a quad setup — a dual 16MP + 2MP rear combo and a 13MP + 2MP front.
Huawei Y9 (2019) key specifications:
- 6.5-inch FullView FHD+ 3D curved design display @ 1080 x 2340 pixels
- HiSilicon Kirin 710 2.2GHz Octa-core processor
- 4 or 6 GB RAM
- 64 or 128GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 16MP + 2MP dual rear cameras
- 13MP + 2MP dual front cameras
- EMUI 8.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- 4,000mAh battery
Pricing and availability are yet to be announced.