Lenovo offers select laptops at discounted prices
Lenovo has just announced that a number of its laptops are being offered at discounted prices as a part of its cash rebate campaign. The campaign also coincides with SM’s Cybermonth celebration.
Included in the limited-offer are the S145 and S130 Ultrabooks, and the IdeaPad 330. The IdeaPad S145 features a 14-inch display, powered by up to Intel Pentium Gold 5405U, up to 4GB RAM, and 500GB HDD. The IdeaPad S130 comes with an 11.6-inch display, powered by Intel Celeron N4000, 2GB RAM, and 500GB storage. Last but not least, the IdeaPad 330 has a screen measuring at 14 inches, powered by up to Intel Pentium N5000, 4GB of RAM, and 500GB of storage. All models of the devices come with Integrated UHD graphics and run on Windows 10.
The Lenovo devices and their promo prices are as follows:
- Model 81MU000MPH (Pentium 5405U) – PHP 18,495 (original price: PHP 20,995)
- Model 81MU000NPH (Celeron 4205U) – PHP 16,495 (original price: PHP 18,995)
- Model 81J1009SPH (Celeron N4000) – PHP 13,995 (original price: 15,995)
- Model 81J1000WPH / 81J1000XPH (Celeron N4000) – PHP 12,995 (original price: PHP 14,995)
- Model 81D00040PH / 81D0001UPH (Pentium Silver N5000) – PHP 17,495 (original price: PHP 19,995)
- Model 81D0001SPH (Celeron N4000) – PHP 15,995 (original price: PHP 17,995)
- Model 81D0001TPH (Celeron N4100) – PHP 15,995 (original price: PHP 17,995)
The promo runs from August 14 until August 31, 2019. For more information, visit Lenovo’s official Facebook page.