MPTC intros MPT Mobility spinoff unit
The Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) introduces MPT Mobility, a venture that provides mobility solutions tethered to digital technology.
According to MPTC, the spinoff unit follows months of extensive preparation and will house all of MPTC’s non-toll-related enterprises.
Set to go online soon are the following subsidiary companies:
• Dibz – This smart parking services group is offering pre-booked parking, valet services, parking management, and Dibz Shop. It was primarily created to eliminate parking frustration in high-congestion metro locations. Thus, this company is focused on developing an integrated ecosystem of mobility conveniences for motorists.
• Spot On Advertising – It provides the business community with OOH (out of home) advertising opportunities. The company’s current inventory consists of bridge and median billboards that have face-on visibility to motorists and strategically located roadside billboards. However, projects being lined up include digital and smart LED signage backed with data analytics along the high-visibility highways of EDSA, C5, and Roxas Boulevard to deliver more effective ad placement results.
• NLEX Drive & Dine – This toll service facility (TSF) hosts some popular fast foods, full dining restaurants, and drive-through dining, one-stop shops for local merchandise and delicacies, premium brand stores, and discount outlets, and fuel stations.
• Southbend Express Services Inc. – Those who are in need of outsourced manpower for general and maintenance services, roadway systems products and services, and traffic and auxiliary works on the road network operations can find them at Southbend Express Services Inc.
• Business Development – It is MPT Mobility’s innovation and diversification unit that focuses more on developing projects of which a major component is digital technology. Some of the projects in the pipeline are Fiber Optics Communication Interface, Smart Cities, and Intermodal terminals that answer multiple mobility requirements.
• Easytrip Services Corporation – It is an account management company that manages Metro Pacific Tollway’s electronic toll collection.
• One Hub – MPT Mobility’s Centralized Customer Response Organization that responds to service concerns in all the digital touchpoints of MPTC. The service provides customer listening tools such as real-time chat on the website, portal, or app touchpoints.
“We are very excited about the launch. Digitalization is inevitable. We needed to be at the forefront of leveraging its adoption and transcend our core tollways business using the latest digital technology,” said MPT Mobility President and General Manager Raul Ignacio.
“What MPT Mobility has to offer addresses a variety of customer needs and provides them with operation and life conveniences via a digital interface. These digital solutions are all about improving mobility for the Filipino people,” he closed.