OPPO ColorOS 7 Android 10 features, rollout schedule
In a tweet made by the official ColorOS account, OPPO has updated the rollout schedule for their ColorOS 7 based on Android 10.
The latest ColorOS 7 has a lot of features including:
- OPPO has redesigned the visuals on ColorOS 7, giving users new system-wide icons, smoother animations, and system-wide dark mode.
- ColorOS 7 offers enhanced photography with Ultra Night Mode, Smart Blur, Video Bokeh Mode, and AI Beautification 2.0.
- Hyper Boost, which offers a better game performance by improving touch response by up to 35%, more stable frame rates, and faster load times.
- System optimizations that OPPO claims boosts overall performance by 30%, reduce app load times by 25%, and speed up phone boot time by 15%. OPPO also optimized battery performance using AI to boost battery life by up to 10% and hibernates the phone while you’re asleep to reduce power consumption by 35%.
- Lastly, OPPO also included Private Safe, App Lock, Digital Wellbeing, Clone Phone, Smart Sidebar, and Smart Assistant to their phones.
OPPO’s ColorOS rollout schedule is as follows:
- February – OPPO FindX, FindX SuperVOOC Edition, Find X Automobili Lamborghini Edition, A9, Reno Z, R17, R17 Pro
- March – RX17 Pro, Reno2 Z, Reno2 F
If you want to read more about ColorOS 7, you can check out the official post here.