OPPO F11 with waterdrop notch now official
Along with the OPPO F11 Pro, the company also unveiled its sibling, the F11, in India today.
The F11 sports a waterdrop notch which houses the 16MP front camera instead of F11 full-screen design. It also has a double-gradient color unlike its siblings triple-gradient one. It still comes with the same Helio P70 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 48MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 16MP front camera, and a slightly increased 4,020mAh battery.
OPPO F11 specs:
- 6.53-inch Full HD+ waterdrop notch display @ 2340 x 1080px
- MediaTek Helio P70 2.1GHz octa-core
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- 48MP f/1.79 + 5MP dual rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- Dual 4G LTE
- micro USB
- Face Unlock
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- ColorOS 6.0 (Android 9 Pie)
- Up to 5GB free space in OPPO Cloud storage
- 4,020mAh battery w/ VOOC 3.0 charging technology
- Thunder Black, Aurora Green
The OPPO F11 is priced at INR 19,990 (~PHP 14,823). Local availability and pricing are yet to be announced.