realme to launch first phone with MediaTek Dimensity 810 chipset soon
realme India has officially announced that their upcoming smartphone would be powered by the World’s First MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor.
The MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G was unveiled not too long ago, alongside the Dimensity 920 5G. The 6nm node processor is equipped with an ARM Cortex-A76 CPU with speeds of up to 2.4GHz Here is a brief rundown of its key features:
• Faster Performance – Arm Cortex-A76 processors now support up to 2.4GHz in its octa-core CPU.
• Faster Displays – Mainstream 5G smartphones can now benefit from 120Hz displays for a smooth user experience.
• Better Cameras – Supports advanced noise reduction techniques (MFNR & MCTF) for excellent low-light capture and supports up to 64MP cameras.
• High-end AI-Camera Features – Enables camera experiences like AI-Bokeh and artistic AI-Color in collaboration with Arcsoft.
• Smooth Gaming – Supports MediaTek’s HyperEngine 2.0 gaming technologies with an intelligent resource management engine and advanced networking engine.
No specific smartphone model has been mentioned, however rumors point out that the upcoming realme 8s will be debuting with the Dimensity 810. Stick around for more updates on this.