Samsung Galaxy A90 5G now official
Samsung finally released its most powerful smartphone so far in the Galaxy A-series family which sports the latest 5G technology — the Galaxy A90 5G.
Looking at its design, the Galaxy A90 5G has an interesting half-and-half look at the back panel. For the Black variant, the upper half has a solid color while below has a rainbow gradient look. The White model, on the other hand, has an opposite color placement.
The device comes with a 6.7-inch FHD+ display, Snapdragon 855 chipset, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage, 48MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear cameras, 32MP front camera inside the Infinity-U display, and 4,500mAh battery with fast charging technology.
Aside from the 5G connectivity, one of its unique features is that this phone supports Samsung DeX technology. This allows the phone to be docked to a monitor to be used as a computer-like device.
The Samsung Galaxy A90 5G will arrive in South Korea on September 4, 2019. Pricing is yet to be announced.
Samsung Galaxy A90 5G specs:
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (2400 x 1080) Super AMOLED Infinity-U Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.84GHz octa-core
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 128GB storage
- Expandable up to 512GB (6GB RAM variant only)
- 48MP F2.0 + 8MP F2.2 ultra-wide + 5MP F2.2 depth triple rear cameras
- 32MP F2.0 front camera
- 5G connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- On-Screen fingerprint scanner
- Face unlock
- Samsung OneUI (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,500mAh battery w/ 25W Super Fast charging
- 164.8 x 76.4 x 8.4 mm
- White, Black