Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 now official
Samsung has unveiled its newest flagship tablet under the Tab S series, the Galaxy Tab S6, that comes with new and updated features.
The Galaxy Tab S6 sports a 10.5-inch WQXGA Super AMOLED display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150 chipset, 6GB or 8GB of RAM, 128GB or 256GB of storage, 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras, 8MP front camera, and 7,040mAh battery.
The device also comes with AKG speakers w/ Dolby Atmos, a built-in magnet case for the new S-Pen that has a built-in BLE remote control, Air Gestures, 10 hours of battery life with 10 minutes of charge time.
You can also dock it in the new version of the Samsung DeX or put a Book Cover keyboard for typing purposes.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is priced at USD 649 (~PHP 33,146) for the 6GB + 128GB variant while the 8GB + 256GB costs USD 729 (~PHP 37,232)
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 specs:
- 10.5-inch 16:10 WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Super AMOLED display, 287ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150 2.8GHz octa-core
- Adreno 840 GPU
- 6GB, 8GB RAM
- 128GB, 256GB storage
- Single Nano SIM
- Expandable storage up to 1TB via MicroSD card slot
- 13MP F2.2 Ultra Wide + 5MP Wide F2.0 dual rear cameras
- 8MP F2.0 front camera
- 4G LTE Cat.20
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5.0GHz)
- GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- 4x AKG speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
- Android 9 Pie
- 7,040mAh battery
- 244.5 x 159.5 ×5.7mm
- Cloud Blue, Rose Blush, Mountain Grey