Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus in Aura White surfaces online
An image of the upcoming Galaxy Note 10+ (Plus) in Aura White has leaked online.
The image render shows the Note 10 Plus with its front looking similar to the leaked images of the standard Note 10. The devices differ when it comes to the rear, as the Note 10 Plus has an additional ToF sensor next to its camera setup.
It’s reported that the Note 10 Plus will sport either Snapdragon 855+ or an Exynos 9820 chipset, up to 12GB of RAM, and up to 512GB of storage. It’s also suggested that the triple camera setup will consist of the main sensor with three apertures, a 12MP telephoto lens, and a 16MP ultra-wide camera, while the front will be a 10MP shooter.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ unofficial specs:
- 6.8-inch QHD+ (3040 x 1080) Infinity Display (Dynamic AMOLED), 498ppi
- HDR 10+
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.96GHz octa-core (US model)
- Adreno 640 GPU (US Model)
- Samsung Exynos 9825 7nm 2.7GHz octa-core
- 12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- 12MP F 1.5-F1.8-F2.4 +16MP F2.2 wide-angle + 12MP F2.1 Telephoto + Time-of-Flight lens
- OIS, Hyperlapse, Special Night, 4K 60fps video recording, Ultra Slow-Mo
- 10MP F2.2 front camera (Dual-Pixel Autofocus, 4K 30fps video recording)
- Dual-SIM card slot (nano)
- Expandable via microSD card slot
- WiFi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- 4G LTE
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo
- USB Type-C
- IP68 dust and water-resistant
- Ultrasonic fingerprint scanner
- Face Unlock
- S-Pen w/ IP68 water and dust resistance, 4096 pressure levels, gesture navigation, animated messaging, smart selection, translation function
- AKG Stereo Speakers w/ Dolby Atmos
- Samsung One UI (Android 9 Pie)
- 4,300mAh battery w/ 45W fast charging and 20W wireless charging
- 162.3 x 77.1 x 7.9 mm
- 198 g
Stay tuned for its official specs, pricing, and availability during Samsung’s unveiling of the Galaxy Note 10 Series on August 7.